Excuse the absence.I accidentally splashed Verners soda all over my Keyboard over a month ago. The spacebar no longer is functional,instead, I have to enter "ALT and 32" in place for the spacebar. I acutally had to teach myself how to type using that code (crazy). A whole month later, I am almost as good without it! Unfortunately, I will be short with emailing and blogging(It's annoying).I for sure will never take the space bar for granted after this! :)
A couple of interesting events taking place soon. I've been running a great deal and participating in a half marathon next month. I am terrified, yet excited! Also, my little Lexi bug is going to enter preschool. I think I am more excited for her than she is. She is my last and only girl and I want to make sure she gets the best education and opportunities that I never had. I trust all mothers have this plan for their daughters. Lastly, my son, Adrian turns 3 next month! Currently, he really loves Mickey Mouse and elephants, so I will have to work on a birthday theme here soon. He will not be going to preschool this year, he will be schooled at home with me.
I am working on a new blog theme and template. Till next time,hopefully, I'll have my computer or keyboard replaced. Adios
I am working on a new blog theme and template. Till next time,hopefully, I'll have my computer or keyboard replaced. Adios



No comments:
Post a Comment