Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spegetti rock star


This is my beautiful daughter lexi after a mean spaghetti lunch. She was still sporting her bed head. Taking her to the museum has really brought more happiness to her, especially with the whole weaning process, she has definitely become distracted. She works so hard at play when she is there. There is so much to do and its one of the most largest and amazing children s museum I have ever seen. Anything I can do to make her day easy makes me happy!
I never thought I would ever become a mother.I would say growing up I was the least likely of my siblings to be emotional or even have a boyfriend. I had a few but i was always so private about anything that had to do with love.
Now, who would have thought I would have two kids! I have discovered that i really enjoy being a mother and i am so grateful for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment