Sunday, March 7, 2010

The fabulous Five


I never made a New Years resolution this year for 2010. I guess I never really thought about it until today when i found myself being negative about my future. After much soul searching and researching, I am finding that i am focusing too much on the negative rather than the positive and its been driving me no where but in a pessimistic despair ( and let me tell you the weather has a lot to do with that) however, I have so much to be thankfull for so now I am officially in a healing process. I want to write down every day 5 things that has made me happy. 5 things that made me smile or made me feel good. Every warrior has their down time but now that the sun has welcomed the spring i think its time for a fresh new start!

1). Accepting a t-shirt for Lexi from her uncle Jose (mo-mo). I am happy he thought about her. It was also nice seeing him again.

2). When we were in the car driving home from dinner Al and I kept turning around to Lexi and shouting "blah!" to her with our hands out like we were monsters. She screamed and laughed so hard. She was so happy. I could write a million moments of how much her smile makes me happy.

3) Eating Italian dinner with my family. The food was delicious and it was lovely how much Al would kiss and adore Lexi.

4) I made my husband happy today.

5). I am happy i did the laundry. I haven't had the best energy for doing it but now my daughter and husband have clean clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment