Thursday, April 29, 2010
ITS A BOY!!
We are having a boy! I am so proud to announce that we are expecting a boy! I was so happy with the outcome, it couldn't have been any more perfect. I think i am most happiest that I dont have to share my affection with another female. I feel at ease that Lexi will always be my little girl and that i can spoil her rotten with all the girly and pink things life has to offer. My husband was so happy to hear the announcement as was my mom and my dad. I think this will be the end of having children for us, as much as I want to have more children in the future, realistically in these economic times, having two can be too much ( at least for us anyway).
Again, so happy its a boy. It was as my dream predicted back in December before i conceived. I was holding a baby in a blue blanket, it was a boy. Its a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment