How much i love her. Ive been thinking lately how i dont think i have been much of a good mother. I mean, i know i am but i feel like i good give a lot more to her. I guess i am just so tired and worn out all the time. I am almost 7 months pregnant but that's no excuse. I had a moment with her where we she laid sleeping next to me on the coach and it was very cozy and a chilly cold day. I just rubbed her hand and she rubbed mine and she was falling to sleep. I guess these are the times we will remmeber the most. I see her chubby little legs running around the apartment and how I wish she could stay 17 months forever.
May was a tough month for her Lexi. She was sick a couple of times including bad inflammation and pink eye. I guess it was all that traveling. I have a special day-planned for us in the upcoming days at the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment