Saturday, June 26, 2010

"she wore an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini"


Friday afternoon Lexi and I went to Grand haven, Beach. I was in hopes of getting a beautiful sundown scenery, unfortunately, we got a lot of clouds. Afternoons are so precious at the beach, i couldn't help but think that if I ever die or retire, i have to live on the Beach. Its the most calm and peaceful environment. My Lexi bug is a full time focused worker. All she wanted to do was dig, dig and dig in the sand. I want more of these moments, i am thinking I will drive down to Lake Michigan at least twice a week. I know that once that baby comes the fall will come and i will hardly have the time to give it all to Lexi.
PS i love you Lexi lou♥

No comments:

Post a Comment