Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Beginnings



I thought this was a pretty interesting photo I took today. They are acutally two monarch butterfly's mating. I took Lexi bug to the riverside park this late afternoon. I took some random photos of ducks and the nasty wet land. I am not a big fan of this park but i figured it was nice to have Lexi play with the Canadian geese. It was funny when she tried ducking down back and forth on the ground trying to eat like a Duck.haha.
So my baby boy comes to us in 9 more weeks on September 3rd. Its coming so close. I can't believe how fast it went. Its going to be so weird having another baby physically here with me and my daughter who has been the center of my universe the past couple of years. I guess that's just the cycle of life,it just keeps going and going. I really feel like I want to get done with social networking. Why do i have family on there that doesn't even talk to me? I cant explain it but is almost rude to invite your life of photos and thoughts and no one saying anything. So, i am going to get rid of a lot of people on my face book account. I am also sorry for my sister not talking to me, i have no idea how we even came to that. I think i was just tired of her text messages always being about her, they seemed overly narcissistic and pretentious. On the same token, i think she was tired of hearing of all the wonderful things that were going on in my life. I dont even know what to feel anymore other than i just dont care to have her in my life at all. If you cant be happy for me and the children that have your blood than i want no part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment