So, our sleeping patters are all out of whack! Boy, I sure wish I had a Nikon D90. I really desire one very badly. If life was perfect, I would get the D700, but I don't think I would win that even in my wildest dreams. Anyways, I wrote last year on this same day. I wrote that Adrian was about 2 months in my belly.Today, Adrian will be 5 months next Thursday. It's a little bittersweet. It's going by really fast and I wish I took more photos of him when he was a newborn but geesh, I was so tired! I just got done taking him a bath and he loves the water! He pounds so hard on it! He is such a boy! This was the month where he learned how to grab his toes/feet and he spends so much time touching both his hands and feet, he is so fascinated. He is also bigger than ever. He has outgrown ALL his cloths early. 6 months does not fit him through his chubby leggs. He is very ticklish too. He has always been a sweetheart since the day he was born. Never gave me troubles or night stress. He is mamas boy for sure.
Lexi is as wild as ever and she talks more and more every day. She just turned 25 months. I think the funniest thing she has said to date was when someone farted and she said, " ooooohhh that stinks"! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment