My daughter always takes the most perfect photos for me. She doesn't even try. She is who she is and that is so beautiful to me. She is everything I always wanted to be. Everyone always tells me how beautiful she is with her light golden brown hair and milky soft skin. She is so spontaneous and social. She loves to dance and be read to and sometimes even pretends to read my adult school books. Whats most great about her is that she has a mother that thinks the world of her. Her mom is making sure that she dances in ballet; she gets read to every night. I always go my way to get her the best outfits and pretty dress up cloths. She is so lucky she has a mommy who tells her every night how smart she is, and how much I love her. Not to make this blog a sad story, because it’s about happiness and life, but all those things I say about my daughter no one had ever done for me. I don't blame anyone; I think my mother did the absolute best for me that she knew how to do. She came from a whole different lifestyle and a family that was beyond normal. I don’t recent her for it, I understand now as an adult that she was just raised differently. Anyways, I just hope i can be the best mother to my baby girl that I can be. I will try my best, i cant lie, sometimes I go to bed thinking I could have done better; like r hugged her more or not shunned her away when she came to me. I guess that's normal. Anyways, I bought her this Cinderella dress for our trip to Disney. Unfortunately, it was too cold and windy for her to wear it. Now, it doesn't even fit her.

No comments:
Post a Comment