Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good People Are Everywhere

Snapshot of the note that was left at my car seat
We dodged a bullet today when we went out to eat.  For lunch we went to this really great Hibachi buffet in the town. After we were done eating we came back to the car and I saw a note left on my seat ( the passenger side). As you can see from the photo, it appears that I left the car door  wide open on my side. Wow,  imagine what went through my head. First of all, I thought "YIKES" someone was inside my car! But, most gut wrenching was the fact that I LEFT THE CAR DOOR OPEN! I swear I heard my mother's voice in that  instance saying to me," En donde esta tu mente?(Where is your head"!?) Like she use to say when I was a  teenager. I just felt like an idiot and I saw the disappointment in my husband's face to validate it. The good news is that nothing was taken. I thought this person was very thoughtful and kind to take the time to give us this note. So, thank you who ever you are. Next time there won't be a warning, so I thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson today. It's nice to know, good people are still out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment