My little gordito ( My Chunk) just turned 10 months. I am proud to report that he is still exclusively breast fed. He is just BIGGER and stretching and from the sound of it, I think he is going to have a raspy voice. Something new that he does do is put his hand over his mouth and taps it while saying " ba ba ba ba ba" He repeats almost any word we say and finally, he busted his two front upper toofers. Oh, his new favorite word is Sponge Bob! of course, he calls him " Bob Bob". So there we have it, he will have a Sponge Bob birthday party this September. And lately, what I admire most about his beautiful chubby face are his long lashes, which are clearly from his Cuban father and I am not just saying that for the heck of it, boy gots lashes that stretch for days. I hope to make month 10 memorable. Lord know it goes by fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment