Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We ♥ Summer!




The month of July has been very fulfilling and has not  disappointed! I know it's been a good month because I have taken a total of 1500 photos in two weeks. This does not include photos from my iPhone. I am trying to make the best of each and every day, especially for the summer since us Mid-West folks never see the sun. I love everything about summer. I love the hot summer weather, I love our time as a family at these summer festivities and most of all we love the Beach! If you live in a state where you have nothing but warm and sunshine, consider yourself SO LUCKY.
My hubby and I are leaving on vacation very soon, it will be my first time leaving both my children- EVER! I am so scared and nervous.I have NEVER been one day apart from my children. The vacation I will go on will be pretty exciting and of course, I will be happy to report much photos. Hint of where I am going: It's a place very BRIGHT.  The photos above are from some of my favorites events in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment