Thursday, August 25, 2011

Priceless Fun!

Throughout the summer we have been park hunting ( I am new in the area) and we found an excellent and toddler freindly water park right here locally! Where have we been this whole time?! Probably strolling the kids around in our neighborhood on a stroller we don't have anymore! I love how diverse and CLEAN this park is and most importantly, it's FREE! What I also like about this local water park is that it's Eco-friendly and it seems to have sensory detectors because the water will turn off when no one is around. When the water is on, it's gushing and squirting from all ends, the kids go nuts! What a fun place! I ask my daughter " do you want to go to the beach or the water park"? She says with big goggling eyes, " I WANT TO GO THE WATER POOK"!!




3 comments:

  1. OMG!! we have one also and it is so much fun!! it has been super hot here and it is the best way to keep the kids cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soooo cool that I'd like to go there as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We so need one in our town! I keep hearing about how fun they are! We have a very simple splash area at one of the outdoor malls... I'm not sure if it was intended for kid play but families but bathing suits on their toddlers all the time and let them splash. ( :

    ReplyDelete