Saturday, September 17, 2011

Free Yourself--Part 1. Wordless Wednesday.



I have a whole session of this day. My daughter is chasing a Seagull at the beach. These two went at it for at least an hour.  I'll have to post more later. Stay tuned for an update.



17 comments:

  1. When I first saw the picture I didn't understand what it was!! It took me a little bit! She wasn't afraid?

    BTW, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your blog and photos, so glad you found mine. following you!

    Madison
    My Meddling Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and photography!! I will for sure be checking back for inspiration!!
    smalltownfarming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with Thoughtful Thursday :)

    This is such a heartwarming picture of your daughter! The mood is so soothing, makes me want to just sigh and thank God for His blessings.

    Hoping you'd stop by my blog and follow back:
    http://dosweatthesmallstuffblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of your kids they are adorable. I have been having fun scrolling through. I am following along. http://ontheoldpath.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back from MBC! Thanks for dropping by!

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog, lovely picture, quite professional rather.
    thanks for stopping by, following u bk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog you take some great shots ... I love this one :) children are so easily amused lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all!

    @Dariela; she was no scared at all! She loved chasing the little guy lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is the neatest ever! I love it! I can't believe you captured that! You're awesome. Lol.

    <3xojo

    Thanks for the follow!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those pictures. Your babies are so cute. Thanks for following - following you back- MBC.

    www.imasillymami.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great picture!! I'm following you from the MBC. :)

    http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning photos on your blog! Love days at the beach, simple, beautiful and fun. Newest follower from MBC.

    Stop by and visit paradise, when you get a chance:
    www.barefootnparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful photograph. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm following from the 99 exposure hop. Your blog is beautiful, so peaceful to look at. The photogs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete