I am sure we have or read the children's book, " If you give a mouse a cookie", well this video of my daughter that I am sharing is called, " If you give a toddler a cookie". All indications point out that sugar makes an already high spirited toddler go insane! I know the employees at the grocery store think it's nice to give a cute kid sweets when they see them, and don't get me wrong, It's a very kind gesture, but probably not a good idea. Now that I am a mother of two toddlers, I don't think I could ask a mother I don't know if it was OK to give their child a sucker or cookie (unless it was a birthday or a special occasion). Point made short, small children and sweets don't mix!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
If Give A Toddler A Cookie....
I am sure we have or read the children's book, " If you give a mouse a cookie", well this video of my daughter that I am sharing is called, " If you give a toddler a cookie". All indications point out that sugar makes an already high spirited toddler go insane! I know the employees at the grocery store think it's nice to give a cute kid sweets when they see them, and don't get me wrong, It's a very kind gesture, but probably not a good idea. Now that I am a mother of two toddlers, I don't think I could ask a mother I don't know if it was OK to give their child a sucker or cookie (unless it was a birthday or a special occasion). Point made short, small children and sweets don't mix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, she is too cute! Reminds me of my son at the grocery store...actually, any store for that matter. LOL! Love her striped dress, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie
ReplyDeleteI want that outfit for my daughter! Following from MBC -- would love a followback at MindfullyFrugalMom
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAH!!! love!
ReplyDelete