Friday, September 30, 2011

"Let loose of what you can't control. Serenity will be yours"






Excellent article on Letting Go Uncontrollables and Unchangeables. These are a few photos that make me think of peace or "letting go". The sunset photo was from our  very last sunset at the Lake. I think that is my most favorite part, the moment where the sun touches the water. It's such a glory of nature seeing the Sun; the  provider of life and energy being so vulnerable. Next year I will have to focus on photographing sunsets at the beach. My little girl was memorized by the sunset and couldn't stop jumping up and down " It's going down, it's going down"!! While clapping her hands. I live near the lake-shore by the way. The worst of it is when we get hit by the snow lake affect in the winter. I can't begin to describe to you how much I am dreading the thought of another winter.

1 comment:

  1. Following you from MBC. I've loved perusing your blog!

    ReplyDelete