"If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are" - Mother Teresa
I want to share a colorful article with you called, "How Your Mind Is a Beautiful Garden". The article entails the importance of transforming anger and self-negation into acceptance and generosity through meditation. It's a nice read if you have the time. The photos I am sharing tonight are some of my favorite iPhoneagraphy shots. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you don't need a fancy camera to capture the moment; just like a baker doesn't need a fancy oven to showcase her best recipes. I remember being at the Sams club parking lot when I shot these photos. There was a tornado warning that day and the clouds were very low. Luckily, there was no tornadoes, just typical Mid-Western weather. These photos also describe my sentiment for the week. It started off on a very low and discouraging note due to a negative attitudes from others, however, it all quickly ended in clarity and triumph on my end which is why I particularly chose the Mother Theresa quote.
I have a strong appreciation for nature and all that it offers, and I am certain most of you out there do You should really check out "Moms Clean Air Force", a web page designed to combat air pollution through organization. I also want to say a special thank you to my new followers for your support in reading and following me. I am a little new with networking, so I will eventually make my round to your blog once I am settled a bit.
Nora
P.S. If your not connected through Blogger or G+, please leave your URL so I can follow you back somehow




Love the site! Following from blog hop.
ReplyDeleteI'm at http://beatnikki.blogspot.com.
Have a great weekend!
Hey thanks for following me at the perfect line , following you back through GFC :)
ReplyDeleteYour site looks great and those shots are amazing!
New follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!!! Please follow back!!!! =D
ReplyDeletehttp://corabeth27.blogspot.com/
These are great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the FNF hop. Hope you can stop by www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm blogg hoppin thru! beautiful photos! I'm following via GFC:)
ReplyDeleteSwing by my blog when you get a chance.
http://celebinspiredclothes.com
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for the follow. :) Following back via GFC.
ReplyDeleteWonderful clouds! Thanks for joining my Monday Morning Blog Hop at http://www.mama-press.com. I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I followed you via GFC : Thanks for the blog comment
ReplyDeleteWow pretty amazing pics looks like a storm brewing. Thanks for stopping by my site. I am now following. Have a great day
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful! :) Thank you for stopping by, I am following back.
ReplyDeletehttp://beautybrite.com
those are some fabulous pictures!!
ReplyDeletefollowing back from the hop!
wm