Monday, November 21, 2011
Fariy Tale Kind Of Life...
Boy, have I fallen from my blogging duties. I am so far behind I don't even know where to pick up or how to get my blogging Mojo back. Hell, maybe I never had it to begin with! I promise there will be more relevance to this blog particularly the "photography" aspect of it. These days, I have been very busy getting involved with Mother Groups and extracurricular activities for my toddlers including an all Spanish group that has been so wonderful for all of us ( Ill get into that topic later this week). As of now, my daughter will be 3 next month. I am so happy for her development but a little sad that she is growing up so fast. I love how much her logic has developed. I called her a Monkey today and she looked at me with a bratty face and with a condescending voice said, " I am NOT a monkey I am Yessi ( Lexi)"! On my other hand, I have my son who reminds me everyday that I still have a child I can call a "baby". Let me tell you about Adrian, he is a MAMAS BOY. I can't get the word "mama" out of his mouth!We are still breastfeeding and apparently, I have been weaning him off for the past 4 months now! LOL! Maybe next month will be the month it happens!
The photos above are from this past Halloween. My daughter just LOVES being a princess. I never forced it upon her, never even mentioned it to her. I wanted to give her that option on her own, and boy, did she take that option and run with it. She is a GIRLY GIRL. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanksgiving is almost here and I CANT wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You just wish our lives would stay as fairy tales forever. But then there those hard falls and awful people who destroy our dreams. I pray every day my kids are strong enough to withstand that and to know that no matter what they can still have their fairy tale. It's all up to them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have!
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair
http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com
You have such a beautiful family!! So adorable. I found you on MBC and glad I did. Can't wait to see future pictures.
ReplyDeleteJessica @
www.anewadventureblog.com
Your kids are so beautiful. Your little princess reminds me of mine :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog from MBC! I am now following here too :) I love the little princess, and I miss when my now 14 yr old daughter was so tiny!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Heather
heatherluke.blogspot.com