Monday, November 7, 2011
Fall Is In The Air.
Please pardon me for my blog absence. I took a little break and hopefully, I am back in business. Fall is the Mid-West has been simply stunning. The changes of colors in the leaves are extraordinary. My most favoute type of leaf color is red and unfortunately, I didn't get the reds in. Here is an interesting article on why leaves change color in Autumn. I am really thankful for the beautiful season and how lovely the weather has been the past couple of weeks. Usually November is very cold and rainy but lately there has been a lot of son and I can't complain about that. So let the holiday season begin. We have a great deal planned for this holiday season including both my daughter and mines birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Wow. Amazing shots.
ReplyDeleteI was just talking with a friend today about how I really don´t know what the Fall looks like since I´ve always lived in more tropical or desert weather. I really wished I could see anything like these photos in LA!! Thanks for taking me there with your gorgeous photos. Y que familia tan bella!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics makes we want to run out and look for trees that look the same.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower from the Give a Hoot Wednesday Hop. Your pictures are so beautiful. I would love the follow back.
ReplyDeleteKatie - Saving and Sharing It
www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com
New follower :) Your photos are beautiful! Love love love the fall collection!
ReplyDelete