| Instagram Photo:Live reindeer at my local gym |
| Instragram Photo: My 15 month old BOY |
My Instagram account is under iVida. Please add me when you get the chance. Let me start out by saying, I am on full blown MOM mode. I love everything about the holidays however, what's most challenging for us this time of the year is organizing events in the middle of everyone's holiday chaos. My birthday is on New Years Day and my daughter's birthday is a couple days short of Christmas. My daughter's 3rd birthday is coming up this week. It's not going to be a very big party as I had hoped for due to a few uneventful circumstances. However, I got a few cool tricks up my sleeve and I will include a cupcake tutorial. I am going to make my daughter princess cupcakes for her birthday and on the following day we will hold her mini party at a Go cart and family fun center with family and her best friend. The BIG surprise is the wooden toy kitchen we purchased for her. She has been asking for a play kitchen for months now. Every day she get's on YouTube and watches toddlers play on toy kitchens. We got her the nicest one we could fine.
Right now we are still waiting for SNOW. We don't have any in the Midwest, but when it does come, I can assure you how spectacular it looks here. I can only describe the weather as dry and very cold. Here are a couple photo's of my baby's aviator outfit. He is 15 months old. Boy, where does time go? He was always good with language and was speaking many words since he was 6 months old. His most vocal saying to date was when he kept saying, " I love you" at 13 months. I was worried that he didn't clap his hands or like to dance, but lately, he is starting to clap more and move those little buns when he hears music. :)
I should add that this template will change very soon! Its a little too large. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!!

What beautiful instagram pics! Thanks so much for visiting yummy mummy. I'm so happy to have found you and will be following along :)
ReplyDeleteLive reindeer up close and personal: Lucky you! Can't believe your son's eyelashes! wow! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Your son has the most beautiful long eye lashes, I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteHey! Just found your blog through Give a Hoot blog hop. New follower!
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog and follow back :)
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Krista
http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com
Your son is beauitful! Where did he get those long eyelashes. I can't believe you are baking a princess cake. I usually bake my kids bday cakes but my 5 yr old told me he didnt want to me bake him a cake this year. He wants a transformers and all i know how to do is box cake. He told me to buy him a cake because i dont know how to make a transformers cake. lol. Im following back. Thanks for following me!
ReplyDeletewww.mommyspeaksout.blogspot.com
Those eyelashes!!! WOW! Popping in from the blog hop today! Great pictures, glad I did! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteHi Nora!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit in my blog. You got a beautiful blog here. New follower from MBC. Happy Holidays, Carolina
http://carolbalocka.blogspot.com/
Hi, Follow you via Hoot Wednesday Blog Hop
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/
Hi Nora, thanks for visiting my blog, following you back! Your pictures are beautiful, great blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays!
Bethanie
thischicasguideto.blogspot.com
You have such beautiful pictures! Following you back
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous family! :)
ReplyDeleteHi, following from Mombloggers. Please feel free to follow me back at:
http://d-mochatraveler.blogspot.com/
My Twitter is:
https://twitter.com/#!/DMochaTraveler
I stopped to give you the Liebster Award for blogs that we pick to be good reading, you're one of my 5 picks. I really love the way you tell your stories and how beautiful your pics are. The rules to place the award in your blog are in mine:
ReplyDeletecarolbalocka.blogspot.com
stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post!! LOVING the pics you shared
ReplyDeletehttp://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com