Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello- my first post

Hello Blog world. this is my very first post. I will eventually move on to my very own domain and web blog page but for now I will use blogger. This will be a blog about my journey as a new mother and my life as an unemployed house wife who is attempting to go back to school as a graduate student. I live in the state with the highest unemployment rate in the country and my husband has survived his job in the most bruised industry in the nation; the automotive industry. Although, these are struggling and uncertain times, we are not victims here, we are warriors.
Please join me in my journey in the blog world. I will tackle on social and political issues and take on the bad guys and rejoice with the good folks. I will share my photography and the love for my Latin culture. I am so glad to be back. Lets get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment