This weekend I participated in my very first street fighter 4 challenge. I did well, i placed 7th. Now, for those of you who don't know street fighter, it's a video game on Xbox 360 that has taken America by storm (an older version of the game has been around for a few decades). Its so popular that there are tournaments around the world. My participation of the game was spawened when i couldnt get my husband to get off his Xbox so i decided since i couldn't change my husband I would join him, and come to find... i am actually pretty good. [insert face with smirk].
My player of choice is Chun-li. I have stayed loyal to her because not only does she have these killer combos that kick major boy ass, but, she encompasses all that a super hero should, beauty, power and grace. I am proud to represent chun-li and show these boys that women can also game. P.S. my gamer name on Xbox is Woman warrior
No comments:
Post a Comment