Monday, December 7, 2009

was so inspired by a couple of documentaries regarding the toxins in today's food that i felt so compelled to change my family's eating habits. I am going to turn my family to natural and organic meals/food. Especially for my daughter since she is part of a generation where diabetes effects 1 in 3 children!!!
I want to start eating healthy now although, its going to be a gradual process. I will no longer order any kind of meat from a fast food restaurant and I will no longer buy meats from corporate giants such as TYSON. I am going to try and support our local farmers and go organic as possible. I will still go out to a nice restaurant and if i happen to go through certain food chains I will however, I just want to be more cautious for my family and not support these corporate bullies who are making food that is killing us.



No comments:

Post a Comment