Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To me.




Well, not today. I turned 30 years old on New Years Day that was, January 1st, 2010. I never thought 30 would happened to me but it did. I am actually not as phased by it as much as I thought I would be. When I saw my entire family the other day to celebrate a belated birthday dinner I still felt like I was the baby in the family, not much has changed accept of course I do have this little girl of my own now. My Lexi turned 1 years old on December 22nd. We through her this Dora the Explorer mini party. She is growing so fast!! She is almost walking completely( still stimbles a bit) has her own foreign language and her comprehension and responsive level has improved so much. " where is your tee tee?". " Go get tiger" "where is daddy" "clap your hands" She loves to sing and she will grab two objects and mumble at the same time as an attempt to sing. She never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment