Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here we go again?

Lexi has been amazing these last couple of weeks. She is finally comfortable with walking more and more every day. She spent a great deal of time sleeping today. Currently, we are working on weaning her off completely. We are down to a few feedings a day. I know its been real hard on the both of us, but i trust in time we will move forward successfully.
So I may be expecting again. As of today i would say I am about 60% positive. If i don't see any signs of menstruation this weekend, chances are pretty high. I am not quite sure how i would feel about it if it were to happen again. Financially it probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do right now. Also, my world has revolved around Lexi the past year and i couldn't imagine sharing that attention with another child. I guess well find out this comming weekend. I know my husband is happy and anxious. He is such a great father. If it happens again well be ready and willing, if it doesn't..... i will be ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment