Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mothers go away to la la land too.

I think i will always wonder what it would be like to live anywhere but here. I doubt ill ever have that chance again. So my daughter and I have been battling with the weaning process. I am so happy we are down to two feedings a day but wow, the tantrums are almost unbearable. Ive learn to grow numb to them, I mean, wow, you have no choice or else you'll be force to surrender. I just feel so horrible lately about having her cry so much. I think we need to get out of the house more often. I want to treat her to the children s museum or chuck E cheese. Maybe this can get her mind off the same routines and have her socialize with more children.
I cant believe i am going to have another baby. Never in a million years i thought i would have children. Once upon a time it just happened and Its so surreal because it was too freakin easy the second time around!! This baby was truly a gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment