It's official. I took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. I am kinda excited now that i know its legit and the idea of maybe being pregnant is not constantly running through my head. I took a test a few days ago with an old pregnancy test i had laying around and it came out negative. I just knew it was wrong because, well, i know my body. I wanted to schedule an appointment with the doctor to give me a blood test but my husband was so anxious to find out he went out tonight and bought a test. When I took the test the results came instantaneous, boom, two pink lines. My husband really didn't think the test was accurate because " one line in pinker than the other" LOL. He had to read the instructions to verify that two lines are a positive result and one line will sometimes appear much lighter.
So i am kinda excited. Now I have to tell everyone which is the fun part.
No comments:
Post a Comment