Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Intorducing our new member: Baby wiggles.

Finally! I made it to my first prenatal examination. I was lucky to fit in an ultra sound since the doctor could not hear the baby's heart beat (which is never a good thing to hear)but luckily the baby was functioning well with a healthy heart beat. The baby was very calm and still ( very different from lexi's first Ultra who was bouncing and flagging her arms) so I was a little worried at first but the baby started moving and kept putting its hands on its face like it was sucking its thumb. It was adorable. I believe i heard the technician say it had a heart beat of 165. Baby wiggles ( an alias since we don't know the sex) is about two inches tall. My estimated due date is September 6th and according to the physicians I will under go a cesarean. Which is ok with me. 6 more months to go! Meanwhile, Lexi who was in the stroller next to me kept pulling on the table tissue that covered me (lol). Keeping a toddler quite in these moments are challenging, but i am glad she was there to share the moment with me, I am positive she will be a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment