The weather has me, well, under the weather. Its a bitter cold consumed with more darkness than sunlight. People really do walk slow and talk very low in this atmosphere. How is that there are actually people that live by an ocean under the sun? It is possible to live in such a place? I guess millions do everyday. How could they not be happy? Do they know they were born lucky? I could blame my unhappiness to the automotive industry that has kept me here through a couple of generations. There has to be a kingdom out there better than this. I just pray and hope that someday I can give my children a good life; a happy life and I will do the best i can to deliver this to them.Not sure if i have anything of relevance to say today but I want to write while my daughter is sleeping . We all came down with a stomach flu. I cant trace the source but I hope my little peanut inside me is ok. I would feel terrible is something happened to the little thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment