
I cant believe i have this little girl that follows me everywhere. Lexi has learned to get off the bed all by herself. It was 1:30 am tonight and every time i put her in our queen size bed, minutes later she would hop off the bed and come running to me at the computer. I would hear her little footsteps echoing and thumping through the hall. She still has that Frankenstein walk to her that helps her retain her balance. She will be fifteen months tomorrow. Wow, where has the time gone? She is so wonderful, and not a day goes by that i dont squeeze her and tell her how much I love her
I am about 4 months pregnant now and I am
definitely showing a lot earlier than my first pregnancy. Overall, i am feeling ok, no major nausea or heartburn, but i am awfully tired. I feel bad for Lexi because i know i sometimes dont have the energy to giver her more. Since the weather has been very warm I have been walking her to lunch almost every day. We dont have a second car which is unfortunate, but maybe better for the both of us to get fresh air. I would say it is rather lonely in my part, because there is nothing more that i want to give her than friends and a big social life. I will do everything in my power to not have her turn out the way I did- Very reserved. She seems to be doing very well with people so far. She laughs and loves to smile and reach out to those who are talking to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment