Thursday, April 1, 2010

A love without end: Hello April

What i love so much about these two photos is how real they are. They are not the best of the two, no fancy dresses or cheesy smiles for the camera. They are the capture of a daughter and her father bonding. I like the second photo the best because you see Lexi's sheer emotion of happiness as she stares at the children on the carousel ,meanwhile, you see my husbands face of pure joy trying to lift her to that moment. I have the greatest times with them, and its really the simple things we do that i have the greatest times. They have brighten my life in ways i never thought were possible. I dont know what the future or time holds for any of us but i know today, now, the present I am so blessed and happy to have them in my life.
Happy April 1st. I had a good time with my parents today. We tool them to Ruby Tuesday's and my mother bought Lexi her Easter dress. I cant wait to get her photos done in them. I am officially 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant and definitely showing. We find out the sex of the baby in 4 weeks. Still to far away!




No comments:

Post a Comment