Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Please Summer Dont Go

Summer was lovely this year. My only regret is knowing that i could have done more. But, what can you do when your so large and in the prime of your pregnancy? I am now 31 days away from my surgery. I guess if i am lucky i will go into labor before then. Its already August! Does time fly so fast and its so scary when it does. My daughter turned 19 months already and the days just keep going. She is starting to repeat almost everything. Within the past few weeks she has touched every body part and named them. She almost can count to 5 and she has learned so many words. Sometimes, i get so frustrated because i feel like I spend every single second with her. I express to my husband how much i need a break, but the truth is, even when she is away from me i am always thinking about her. I love everything about her and I am just so happy that I get to stay home with her. This was our year of the Beach. I wish i had the energy to go every day. Heaven on earth is the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment