I cant believe my Lexi bug turns 20 months old in a few days. It so sad because its going by so quick. I am happy for her positive development but she is my little baby, what can i say. My favorite place to take her is the children s musseam. Its an amazing place for children. I am sure when she is older it will be more exciting for her. I pormise you dear Lexi, i know i cant do it every day, but better days are yet to come.♥
2 weeks and 2 days before my baby comes to planet earth. I think his name might be Nicolas. I think that may be. Pregnancy wise, he is kicking my little butt. I am completely tired and physically miserable. I think to myself, wow, i never want to do this again. Al, my husband just left for work. I am having a better morning already. I know because i kissed him goodbye. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment