Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adrian- my labor story

On Friday September 3rd at 10:17 am I gave birth to my baby boy! After months of my husband and I debating for a name we settled on Adrian. He was 20 inches long and check this out.... he weighed 9 pounds and 13 ounces!! He was a big boy! Mind, that i am a small petite woman at 5'2. I was so shocked when they told me his weight. I remember telling the doctor,  "your kidding me, right?" when he announced the weight. Overall, the surgery was very painful. I thought it would be like my first c-section where I was so drugged up that i didn't feel a thing-- but it wasn't. The recovery , before and after has been hell, I have come to the conclusion that  I do not want to go through this ever again. I guess two is enough.
Adrian is the sweetest most calm loving baby. He latched on and is breastfeeding with no problems, total opposite from my daughter Lexi who pretty much colicky and cried so much.With Lexi, Al and I never slept, we were exhausted and she cried all the time. It put such a strain in our marriage but of course that does not minimize how much I love her. I miss her so much even though she is here with me. My mother in law is taking care of her and giving her all the attention i wish i could. I am in bed most of the time recovering from my surgery as well as nursing and taking care of the newborn. I can tell she loaths my in- law's stern and strict demands, my poor baby i see her eyes of how much she hates her orders but nevertheless, my in-law is doing a really great job and making us really yummy delicious meals.
Well, I am so blessed for my two beautiful babies, the lord could have not blessed me enough. thank you so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment