Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adrian's 1 week check up.

Adrian and Lexi have been a little sick as of late. Adrian had some eye boogies so we made an appointment and took him to his first week check up. He is doing really great. He grew a half inch and his weight is increasing at a healthy rate. He is now 21.5 inches tall and weighs 9 pounds and 7 ounces. So far Lexi is taking his presence well. She likes to help me burp him and she gives him a few kisses a day on his head. Sure, there are times she likes to climb on top of me for extra attention. Given the circumstances, i know it could have been a lot worse. So far so good. I still sometimes feel guilty that I was mentally absent on a lot with her. I also feel guilty that i have another baby after her. Maybe its the post pardom blues but i know in a few months they will wear off.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment