Monday, October 11, 2010

Growing Pains





I know the first couple of months are the hardest with a newborn. I am just waiting when i get to the point where i get the hang of it. Not the newborn, just juggling priories between two babies under the age of two. Lexi is a pistol, she is loaded and is ready to shoot me down. She is extremely smart for her own good. She plans and she plots and she blows me down. Just when you have one kid under control she comes in out of nowhere and rearranges that day. No one told me mommy hood was hard. I guess they just remmeber the good stuff..
On a positive note, we just booked out vacation to Florida! I am so excited and happy and I cant wait! I need a vacation, i really want to hang out in Miami beach, that is where i want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment