Saturday, December 18, 2010

If heaven was on Earth...

If Heaven was on earth, it would be on the beach. Was it all just a dream? Last week today my husband and my little elves arrived in Miami, Florida. I think  a lot of things went beyond wrong on this trip; the arctic-cold front, out of control expenses and the demands of two babies under the age of 2.  I even bought this beautiful Cinderella dress for Lexi for our trip to Disney, but the cold air and high winds were out of control, she never got to wear it. I am sure God is chuckling down at me and shaking his head at me. I just wanted everything to be perfect. Especially for my daughter who will turn 2 very soon. This trip was all in thought for her, little did I come to find, a toddler in her terrible two's doesn't care about palm trees or Disney as much as she likes mac n cheese and driving me absolutely insane.
Anyways, Lexi got this really cute Dora doll and again she got to dance with  God on the beach. We Love the beach, we love the water, and if I could take her there again, I would do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment