Friday, December 17, 2010

It gets better..

In time, everything gets better. My precious Adrian is 3 months old and in a couple of weeks he will be 4. I guess the worst has past. It was a crazy overwhelming schedule when he was a newborn. I was up all hours of the night and nursing him on demand. I wanted to sleep very badly, and I mean painfully bad, but, I think it is safe to say that the worst has past and we are finally moving forward to the next challenges and stages in his life. He now sleeps a good 6 or 7 hours straight. Its not always consistent, but he sleeps for long stretches at a time and I can greatly appreciate that.
In other good news, my sister and I are rebuilding our relationship back again. I don't know what exactly happened to us, and whatever it was, I hate that it ever happened. We went to Epcot and ate at their China theme  district. I could only meet up with her for a couple of days. I had this moment on our ride back home  from Disney of how much I wish we were two young girls again. Back to our youth before we really had to grow up. Back before the children, back before the husbands and significant others. I had a moment where were were 13 and 18  again and we were walking in the park like we use to talking abut our dreams and aspirations.We use to dream about the future and the idea that we would once leave home. It never really happened for me, leaving Michigan, but i am happy she finally left home to live whatever it is in Florida that she hopes to live.Times just goes so fast .....

No comments:

Post a Comment