Wednesday, December 8, 2010

She did it!! Pee Pee in the potty!!

This is so exciting to announce. My daughter just pee pee'd in the potty! Yes, it is 3:45 am. She asked for a cookie and i told her not untill she goes pee pee in the potty. Well, she went over there and sat down and did her busniess. I cant beleive it!

Update: I have to document how adorable Lexi was when she did her potty busniess. When i discovered she did her "pee pee" in the potty, I just jumped with excitement. I 'll never forget how she looked when i gave her that cookie. I gave her a full cookie ( usually i cut them in half, i hate giving her sweets) and she ate it with so much pride and happiness. I cheered her on while she held her head held high and eating her cookie so proudly. I love you, Lexi!

No comments:

Post a Comment