God has blessed me this year with two beautiful babies. A really Chunky pudgy one that looks up at me every morning with his big beautiful brown eyes, and a little rascal who is one of the most beautifulest little girls I have ever seen. I am trying to write this right now and my little Lexi bug wont let me. She is stroking my hair and kissing my head. Of course, its not gentle so I am telling her to stop before i loose the only marbles I have left this year.P.S. I love this photo of them together at our hotel at the Dorchester. She always takes his Paci's away.
Since we went to Florida this year, there are no presents and there is no Christmas tree. Its a little sad, but what kid in this economy goes to Disney world, Sea world and South beach for a week? Not many, but still, a Christmas is not a Christmas without a tree. Since the kids will be older next year, we have to have a nice Christmas. They are still growing and completely clueless to what is all going on. Maybe next year will be more memorable for the kids and less stressful for me.At least I think it will be. Maybe the ones that need the most growing are my husband and I. Note to self, babies dont like big flashy things or amusement parks, just love. Maybe next year we will get a little better at it! I love you Lexi Lou and Adrian ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment