Lexi just turned 2 year old almost a week ago. I promise next year we will make her a real party with a bunch of little girl friends. Now, my birthday is coming up on New Years day. Last year I was nursing Lexi and I had a baby on the way which I didn't officially know about. I am just hoping a praying for a good year.
So, I have this really EXCELLENT idea. Its not originally my idea, but it a project that has been going around on the web for years. Its called the 365 photo project. The 365 project is a photography project where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photo. You start on January 1st as your day 1. So cool, I defiantly want to do this! I already have my domain, norasalas.com I plan to jump start it on my birthday!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment