Saturday, January 8, 2011
Happy New Year!
I am a whole week late! But, i would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Not that i have an audience, but if anyone is reading me out there i wish nothing but wonderful positive and happy days. My birthday was also on New Years day. Some may say that is pretty neat, but i always disliked that day. Maybe because when I was a little girl my parents never celebrated birthdays. Also, it was New Years day, the day was always about everyone else. Anywho, I think this will be a very interesting and challenging year. My husband and I are going to be forced to set some priorities straight or else we will be set to failure, like every other couple i know. I was reading through my archives and I found out I was pregnant last year today. What difference a year makes. It was a long pregnancy! I am just happy its over with and we can all move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment