Thursday, January 13, 2011

My handsome little devils: aka the kissie monsters

He uses his hands... a lot! he learned how to reach over and grab his toes just last week. He doesnt talk as much as he did a couple of months ago. However, he seems to be developing pretty well. I love when he screams like a little girl. its so cute. Lately, the developing stage of the month is the teething. Ugggghh, the teething. Also, he is chunk chunk chunk!!
My girl Lexi is a big little girl. She has grown so much.She still has baby like features, especially around her cheeks however , i know that wont be the case next year. Must we all grow up? She talks more and more everyday. A lot of what she says is mimicking. She loves twinkle twinkle little star. I think music helps her a lot to talk. I don't think there is a day where i don't want to tell her in some way how sorry I am for having another kid after her. I feel like i really did her a disservice. when both of them start crying, i attend to the baby first. She has even learned to put herself to sleep lol. I know she is going to be a great big sister. She helps me out already. When i am going crazy and making dinner and the baby starts crying, she will go over to him and sooth him. " don't cry babbbyy, dont cry... es okkkk, es okkkk" haha, I just lover her!

No comments:

Post a Comment