Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March.

March could have not come soon enough! February was a ruff month for me emotionally. I am not sure what it was, but I was so wired. Maybe it is the daily stress of taking care of my two children and going to school full time. I sometimes feel my role as a mother is devalued because I am in my PJs all day. Some would argue that it's easier than being at "work". But in reality, I am really stressing out and I am having a hard time juggling all the balls around. School is the easy part. It's my children that could not have me any less prepared. They are completely unpredictable and throw me off schedule. Did i mention how much I love them? Well, I do! Luckily, I get good grades. I do it all for their future, but at the same token, i think i am going to fall apart once i go back to the working world. I am going to  be devastated.

Lexi started dance class. I am so excited and happy for her. I am totally an annoying soccer mom type but I don't care! I was cheering her on and saying " good job Lexi"!! I don't apologize for that. No one ever cheered for me when I was young. I was never involved in any sports or events or school plays. I just want my baby to happy too and she was having so much fun! She was so enthused and full of life. Some of the other girls were too shy, but Lexi was just twirling and twirling and being such a good girl. I think that photo of her squatting is hilarious! I think the instructor was asking them to be all sorts of silly animals. I think Lexi was definitely born to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment