The before and after pics. Today was Adrian's 2 month check up at his 6 months. :) Yes, I am pro vaccination however, I strongly believe in delaying them as well when they are older. It appears they are healthy and doing very well. The hated seeing the sight of those long sharp needles. Lexi was right in the middle between both nurses looking at what they were about to do and shaking her head and saying, " no, no it hurts". LOL! My poor little Adrian ( who we call Porkey). He cried his little butt off however, I think he recovered very well. Much better than I anticipated.He has been sleeping a lot. I hope he wakes up with the big smile that he usually has. He learned to sit up with no support at 5 months. Now, he loves to stand and can stand holding on to objects like a coach.


No comments:
Post a Comment