Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How can we make time stop?

I cant believe I have not updated in two weeks. Two weeks my lil' man turned 6 months. My Lord, does time fly. It's going faster than the speed of lightning. Adrian has his first taste of Gerber solids this past Thursday, I don't think he liked them very much. Those toofers are about to bust any day now. He almost crawls too. He already sits and can stand for short periods of time with support. He is hitting all the mile stones, including those closest to my heart. Lexi is doing well too. The potty training thing seems to be going out the window. I am trying to give her the option of just doing it herself. She is not one to listen to me. She marches to the tune of her own drum, and I trust, when she is ready, she will do it on her own. I know she can. This whole past weekend we were at my parents house. While the hubby went on his travel, we stayed with mom. Lexi loves the grandparents, unfortunately, we were all sick as heck!

No comments:

Post a Comment