Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sleep Tight Babies

So, here I'am 2:00 am a night. I was so ready for sleep but Adrian decided to wake up. He is 7 months old and a big ball of cuteness. I am in the bedroom of our new house rental and he is on the floor with only a diaper; tapping and laughing at a water bottle and plastic wrap. He is so fat and so cute. Oh! He also busted his first tooth exaclty two weeks ago. Its so cute. Its a small little front tooth. I remember Lexi came in with two.Right now,  Lexi is sleeping with daddy. She is 28 months now and it's so sad how its going so fast. She had a bad stomach flu but has overcame it. She loves being in her diaper all day, like a wild mad woman. She refuses to potty train and that has been real frustrating. She is in her terrible two's is getting into all sorts of trouble however, she totally has my husband wrapped all around her little finger. Daddy's girl to the max. Today she woke up asking for my mom. Right now my mom is in Florida. I am so happy they are on Vacation. I, on the other hand have just overcame a whole month of sickness. I think I spit the last of it earlier today. It was a virus that hit twice in a month. I guess, it was moving last minute,  school ( which by the way I scored all A's) and being sick that just stressed the buckets out of me. Well, here is wishing to a good April!


No comments:

Post a Comment