Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy KISSter!

Happy Easter Today. It was a very fun and fulling day today. First, I woke up late so I did not go to church. Such a shame, what I miss for waking up late. Its just hard right now with having two children on two completely different sleeping patterns. Anyways, once I got us all ready, we put Lexi in her Polka Dot dress and Adrian in his adorable Cuban inspired outfit from the Gap and took them to the Carnival!! My husband and I took turns riding the Merry Go Round with both children. My 7 month old just loved riding it. We also ate Elephant Ears and Corn Dogs and my husband won Lexi a giant CareBear. I later rode the huge Ferris Wheel all by myself LOL, which was fun, but the whole time I just stared down at my family trying to take photos of them. It was funny because they were in their own world, watching my husband chase Lexi with the Giant CareBare It was just a fun day. I swear having children is so much fun, they just brighten my life!
On another note, geesh, I feel so intimidated by the new DSLR i purchased.  What was I thinking? There is so much technique that goes into these cameras. Well, at least the 60D. I probably should have went a lot smaller, like a Nikon D3100 which seems to be the number one selling DLSR because of its simplicity. Anyways, I guess since I have one class this semester  and a little more free time I will pick up a few Photography workshops. Silly lady I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment