Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mothers Day 2011



I had a very fun and fulfilled Mother's day weekend. My parents came over and we went to Little Mexico Cafe where we were greeted with roses and a live band. How awesome is that? No to mention, the margaritas are amazing there!! I ate their jumbo shrimp grilled in garlic, Mexican style. Yum! My parents loved it!  However,  I think the most fun for me was the day before when the whole family went to the mall. I think every time we go out with the whole family to family events its nothing but joy and happiness. We were there to buy a Mother's Day gift but of course I am such a mom because I always think of everyone but myself. We ended up buying things for them, and getting my husband a massage. When we go to the mall we always get on the Merry Go Round. Despite our differences, I love that my husband is very hands on and so loving with his children.He rode our son on the Pig and I rode Lexi on the horse. Of course, i could see on Lexi's face that she wanted to be with her dad, not me. lol. Every time I look over to Al he is hugging and kissing Adrian on his cheeks. Sometimes I feel we the adults are having the most fun. Perhaps we ARE. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment