So, I was having this really exciting moment tonight. My sweet adorable daughter came up to me while I was in the middle of soothing an angry baby and she said, " Mommy, pee pee mommy, pee pee". I felt a little reluctant at first because lately she's been playing me, but, I persisted and followed her to the bathroom and remarkably, she did her business! I am just so HAPPY that she has made the effort these past couple of weeks. In fact, after I was done feeding Adrian earlier I went into the bathroom and it appaered that she used the number two all by herself! I mean, this is HUGE. I feel so relived that this whole potty training business is coming together. Because I swear, if I keep stepping into these puddles of pee around the house, I might throw myself out the window out of pure frustration. So, Kudos! Today was a good day in the Hen house.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment